Tuesday 5 March 2013

New Jacket from XO Bella

Hello ladies!

During the weekend I went to West 4th to shop around and I went to one of my favourite stores, XO Bella. Not much caught my eye until I laid my eyes on this jacket! My girlfriend was considering getting the military style jacket from aritzia and it looked amazing on her! But for my style, I prefer a little bit more of an edge. I thought this piece is perfect for my collection. Matches with a lot of my casual pieces. I think if your dressing a bit more casual and simple, adding an edgier jacket would make your whole outfit look more trendy.

Military jackets are really popular recently and I really like how the sleeves are faux leather. Definitely adds more edge in to the outfit. The jacket was $98.00 from XO Bella. I was lucky enough to grab the last one from the store and it so happens to be a small size as well! Lucky me :) 

Hopefully they'll order more of these in because it is a great piece to have in your closet!

Enjoy!
Msjesschan


No comments:

Post a Comment